Located on the Mont Olympe site, the Bernard Albin Aquatic Centre, which opened on 12 November 2002, offers a range of activities conducive to all the pleasures of water.
It has :
- 1 sports pool of 25 m by 20 m, 8 water lines (500 m2) ;
- 1 learning pool (155 m2) ;
- 1 play area (150 m2) including a whirlpool, a bubble plate area, a counter-current and a wave ball;
- 1 paddling pool (61 m2) ;
- 1 reception pool (54 m2) for a 65 m long slide, starting at 7 m and a 87 m long slide, starting at 9 m 70 ;
- 1 stand with 500 seats.
The Aquatic Centre is also equipped with a relaxation area including :
- a hammam (steam at 45°);
- a sauna (dry heat at 70°);
- a spa (bubbling water at 34.5°);